New to the Forum got my 2018 Led Foot Raptor Video Inside of Fun in the Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a reason breaking the speed limit is illegal too, but it happens all the time.

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No big deal as long as he doesn't come onto this forum and complain or bash a cop when he gets a ticket for it. Hell, State Troopers in Texas will take a razor blade to it and do their best to yank it off on the side of the road. There's a reason it's illegal, SAFETY for ALL drivers on the road.

They might if you cop a real bad attitude (pardon the pun).

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

Welcome to FRF!

I think if you kept going, say for another 10 minutes or so, you wouldn’t need to plow at all.

Well done.

I should Have lol.

Congrats and welcome aboard! Photobucket sucks ass.

Use Flickr!! Unlimited storage and super easy sharing.

Thanks will do that today!

Welcome

what Mode? Was the Raptor in for that video?

Whatever its standard in. I just turned off traction control and went in 4A

Truck looks great with the dark windows. Another month before I get mine. Do you remember what brand tint you used for sides and windshield?

Im not sure but it is 35% on windshield and 20% Sides.

What state do you live in where you can legally tint your window to 35% let alone at all?

Illinois it is illegal. I have a good attorney ;)

What kind of deal did you get on the lease? You are the first I’ve seen that is leasing their Raptor. If you plan on keeping it, it might be a good deal in the end...

Deal is not great but I leased it under my company so it would be the same thing in the end as getting a killer deal on a raptor ;)

Why assume it's legal?

Its all good sometimes Forum Guys tend to find to say stuff like that :biggrin:

No big deal as long as he doesn't come onto this forum and complain or bash a cop when he gets a ticket for it. Hell, State Troopers in Texas will take a razor blade to it and do their best to yank it off on the side of the road. There's a reason it's illegal, SAFETY for ALL drivers on the road.

Thanks for your concern. I will make sure to take it into strong consideration for the safety of others. That is why some states allow it and some dont because of the amount of bad drivers insurance claims every year and whats safer for the officer since we have such a high crime rate in Chicago.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from another member here in NJ with illegal tint on his truck....my neighbor is Chief of Police and he likes it.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much hp does your gtr have?

All of them ;) Around 700WHP give or take. On stock trans and motor. Turbos are bigger and every bolt on thats out there including IC and Trans Cooler all that.

39545911074_200b34548d.jpgGTR by Kamil Witkowski, on Flickr

Welcome from another member here in NJ with illegal tint on his truck....my neighbor is Chief of Police and he likes it.

Nice to me ya. Lets rep it up for the guys with the tints :)