New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ipeefreely

Reaction score
My stainless works "dump" style exhaust just came in. I'll try to get it installed tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes.

ipeefreely

Reaction score
Got the SW "dump" style exhaust installed today. Surprisingly quiet. Very little drone.

I would say it's a bit louder / more raspy than stock. Car feels a bit more spirited during the drive home but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you the exact amount of gains as they aren't significant.

R6zcpQ.jpg

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the SW "dump" style exhaust installed today. Surprisingly quiet. Very little drone.

I would say it's a bit louder / more raspy than stock. Car feels a bit more spirited during the drive home but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you the exact amount of gains as they aren't significant.

B7b5vd.jpg
R6zcpQ.jpg

Looks good, throw up a video if you get a chance. Did you do the dumps only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chi_weezy

Reaction score
^ Same questions. And some pics from the back of the truck without tips !

ipeefreely

Reaction score
^ Same questions. And some pics from the back of the truck without tips !

Hey chi, aren't you on the GTR forums too? lol

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Pics of the rear without the pipes. Also, because I no longer have pipes in the back, it allowed me to install the bed step I had previous purchased.

Yn4IQo.jpg
3TXG98.jpg
To7u6o.jpg

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey chi, aren't you on the GTR forums too? lol

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Pics of the rear without the pipes. Also, because I no longer have pipes in the back, it allowed me to install the bed step I had previous purchased.

Yn4IQo.jpg

3TXG98.jpg

To7u6o.jpg

Looks good and I like the step

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Ah that step is cool. I forgot we don't have the built in steps like some of the Diesel trucks.

Ipeefreely ya I am! I recognize your name from over there. Still have the GTR? I'm working on narrowing my collection down to just the GTR and the Rapt. Have an Ingot Screw being delivered in a week or so can't wait. Already have wheels/tires and some mods in a pile waiting

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah that step is cool. I forgot we don't have the built in steps like some of the Diesel trucks.

Ipeefreely ya I am! I recognize your name from over there. Still have the GTR? I'm working on narrowing my collection down to just the GTR and the Rapt. Have an Ingot Screw being delivered in a week or so can't wait. Already have wheels/tires and some mods in a pile waiting

It needs to hurry up Chi! I put a bid on a GTR so I'll be a rap/GTR person.

Anyway back to the thread could you hit a video? I'm waiting on my 5 star email back for tune and my downpipes should be in this week. Wheels and tires maybe 3 more weeks. BBK I think next week or the following.

ipeefreely

Reaction score

haha. I'm actually about to sell the GTR soon as I haven't really had time to enjoy it. Trying to get it down to just my s2000 and the Raptor.

Post some pics when you get yours! You're going to love the Raptor.