New Raptor Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It don't look too bad...

1. Are the dimensions of the interior and bed larger than Gen2?
2. Gorgeous screen
3. Why does it seem like an F150 with flairs not hips..
The raptor will never get bigger than it's current form because it will not fit on a car carrier.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
window sticker >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG4MFC24700

1 - anyone notice that the B&O is 18 speakers on the GEN3? I am pretty sure the GEN2 was 10 speakers.
2 - also the video mentioned that the carbon fiber package will have a carbon fiber shift lever BUT this is no longer the case on the GEN3s
3 - it has a blend date of 7/28 (build day) and now sitting on a dealer lot. This is good news as Ford is delivering them quick

Last edited:

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense, and I never can get a ducking car wash because they all turn me down because they say, " I'm too big " :pepper:
I feel like i see huge F-250s go through my local wash all the time, is that not similar size or bigger than raptor? havent looked up exact dimensions to compare

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like i see huge F-250s go through my local wash all the time, is that not similar size or bigger than raptor? havent looked up exact dimensions to compare
Keep searching. My local automatic tunnel washes tons of Raptors including the 2nd gen I just sold. I just had to fold the mirrors in but otherwise it did a pretty damn good job and the deal I had was $20/month.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why I don't even try. Just take matters into my own hands. I can do a better job anyway.
can't disagree with that, though i know what my time is worth and hours cleaning the vehicle can be much better spent with other tasks... so for awhile now ive just used local place that runs monthly membership. can roll vehicle through wash once a day every day.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I look at the car wash and I say.. could definitely fit. But insurances and etc dictate otherwise for the company.