New Raptor Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you hate the Gen 3s so bad why don’t you G T F O of the Gen 3 Forum?
Dang you mad bro! Aww did I hurt your feelings…. The truck is awesome but I disagree that the front looks slick… BTW this is an open forum last I checked… So even non Raptor owners may discuss feeling about their Prius’…..

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang you mad bro! Aww did I hurt your feelings…. The truck is awesome but I disagree that the front looks slick… BTW this is an open forum last I checked… So even non Raptor owners may discuss feeling about their Prius’…..
*Priuses. It’s plural, not possessive.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not mad. You’re just annoying as ****. You add nothing to the conversations. All you do is talk **** on the truck. Yet somehow you like it enough to be in Gen 3 Forum. This is the first time I’ve actually heard you compliment the truck.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not mad. You’re just annoying as ****. You add nothing to the conversations. All you do is talk **** on the truck. Yet somehow you like it enough to be in Gen 3 Forum. This is the first time I’ve actually heard you compliment the truck.
Well there is a first for everything. Search my post under user name and you will see I complement the Gen 3 almost as much I talk **** about the front….The truck is amazing in every way I can see except I don’t care for the front… maybe it will grow on me or when I see it in person. The Gen 3 on 37’s is a game changer in my opinion across the boards… BTW I get emails in the recent conversations and comment on them… I really can’t wait to see the Raptor R…. As the instructors as Raptor Assault said it…it’s a COMPLETE game changer (Gen 3 on 37’s and Raptor R) just like the 2019/2020 Fox 3.0 live suspension…. I try to listen to the experts and hate the fan boys that are buying the Gen 3’s that will flaunt a new ride and only be as asphalt queens…. Don’t take anything I say/write personal……

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ignore him. He is a ******* Goof. Does nothing but **** talk the Gen 3.
Do you own a Raptor of any kind?!? Or do you just pretend to own one?!? I read your previous posts and have “you” talked **** about the Gen 2’s also… careful if you live in a glass house… in other words until “YOU” just you…. Stop posting until own that Gen 3 or being a hypocrite….