New Raptor owner...just purchased '17.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1DXmk2

Reaction score
Congratulations on the new truck... looks great!

On a side note, if the posts in this tread do not get that ***** Sasquatch banned, then I'm done with this site. I understand this is a pretty wide open forum, but for that idiot to **** on a new member like that is pretty much the end of the line for me. Any club that lets that smarmy bitch be a member of it, well, it's not for me.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new truck... looks great!

On a side note, if the posts in this tread do not get that ***** Sasquatch banned, then I'm done with this site. I understand this is a pretty wide open forum, but for that idiot to **** on a new member like that is pretty much the end of the line for me. Any club that lets that smarmy bitch be a member of it, well, it's not for me.
I agree, that ****** is just using this site as his playground @BIRDMAN

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Saski is sexually frustrated. He's been pullin' his root for the last ten years :lol2:

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I went with that color. Did not do the decals. I don't think it looks terrible on dark colors, but I didn't want to pay for it.

Just got to tell the new members to ignore the wild life. I think by now everyone knows what an internet troll is. There's always a better engine down the road...it's called progress. I'll buy the next one. Bigfoot acts like it's a curse. Even if his account is banded, ***** like him will make another account. Use the ignore feature.