New Raptor owner from West Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

806ROUSH

Reaction score
If you are going to be around this weekend. Give me a call and we could take a look at it at the shop.

896-470-3093. Jeriami

Also we are having breakfast Saturday at 9:00 and then headed over to the Cumberland car show on Indiana and 76th.

Thanks for the offer. I won't be around this or next weekend. I may contact you to check out afterward. Have you had the same issue?

Sent from my Walkie-Talkie using Forum Runner

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had it happen. But would be happy to look at anytime, even during the week. After doing mid perch the alignment shouldn't have been that far out of spec. Did they do actual mid perch or just put a leveling kit on it?

806ROUSH

Reaction score
I haven't had it happen. But would be happy to look at anytime, even during the week. After doing mid perch the alignment shouldn't have been that far out of spec. Did they do actual mid perch or just put a leveling kit on it?

GM Ford did the perch. I double checked. Only one visible notch on shock housing.

806ROUSH

Reaction score
No not really, Forest aligned it with camber caster kit. Does not "pop" as much when I make that left turn. Maybe just need to keep bouncing it around and stretch it out since it is a new truck.

806ROUSH

Reaction score
Did you ever figure out what was going on.

Sandtrooper, I now have 8500 miles on the truck and still have the "pop" in the front end when I turn left usually. It will do it when I turn right but not as bad. I rotated the tires and everything seems to be tight. I marked the alignment keys Forest put on and are still in the same place. I did notice where the knuckles hit the a - arms on the front. Could this be where the "pop" is coming from or is there more adjustment needed?

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sandtrooper, I now have 8500 miles on the truck and still have the "pop" in the front end when I turn left usually. It will do it when I turn right but not as bad. I rotated the tires and everything seems to be tight. I marked the alignment keys Forest put on and are still in the same place. I did notice where the knuckles hit the a - arms on the front. Could this be where the "pop" is coming from or is there more adjustment needed? Sent from my Walkie-Talkie using Forum Runner

I will be back in town Monday night. Give me a call/text and we can crawl under it sometime this week and see if we can find out what it is.

806-470-3093