New Raptor Owner from Chile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorRoD

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I would like to present myself. Im Rodrigo and I have been a fan of the Ford Raptor for a very long time. Constantly watching videos and reading the Forum. Well as of today, I can finally say that Im a proud owner of a Gen 1 2014 Raptor with 51.*** miles.

The previous owner decided to do some great upgrades to the truck which got me leaning towards this particular one instead of others that are for sale in our market.

Want to take the truck out form some Hooning so i will get some better shots soon.

-RodrigoWhatsApp Image 2020-07-18 at 17.20.21.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-18 at 17.20.21-2.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Looks cherry! Nice find. Send more pics once your out. Wouldn’t mind seeing the landscape down there.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Rodrigo!

Pictures. So it DID happen ;)

OP
OP
RaptorRoD

RaptorRoD

Reaction score
Update: so long story short, the Black 2014 Raptor that i first got, had some issues so ended up giving that back and took me forever to find a new one. Today after months of searching, I finally found a 2015 Clean Ford Raptor. It has almost 60000 kilometers (37xxx miles) which is rare so I am stoked. It's bone stock, so now it's up to me to keep this bad boy in shape. Looking into few mods which will be coming in soon.

But first order of business is to go and get a good Detail job which i will upload as soon as i get that done.

So yea now i can officially say that I'm a proud owner and a real member of the Raptor community.

20210319_191407.jpgIMG-20210319-WA0007.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow that must have been an ordeal. Glad you finally found another. I thought 2014 was the last year of Gen 1. Learn something new everyday. Nice
Scab enjoy.

OP
OP
RaptorRoD

RaptorRoD

Reaction score
@K223 you are right though man, the Gen1 was produced until 2014. The only reason that mine turned out to be 2015 is cuz here in Chile, when you purchase a car during the months of September + it usually throws it as a newer model year. So yea, it is in fact a 2014 but in my title it says it's a 2015.
Nonetheless, it has been quite a journey getting this particular truck. We will see where the story takes us from here on out.

This whole pandemic issue has major restriction travel within the country but there is always a way. Trying to see i can drive up to Pan de Azucar which is in the Northern part of Chile. Do some camping and get in some nice photo shots.

So yea im excited man.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@K223 you are right though man, the Gen1 was produced until 2014. The only reason that mine turned out to be 2015 is cuz here in Chile, when you purchase a car during the months of September + it usually throws it as a newer model year. So yea, it is in fact a 2014 but in my title it says it's a 2015.
Nonetheless, it has been quite a journey getting this particular truck. We will see where the story takes us from here on out.

This whole pandemic issue has major restriction travel within the country but there is always a way. Trying to see i can drive up to Pan de Azucar which is in the Northern part of Chile. Do some camping and get in some nice photo shots.

So yea im excited man.

Cool man I thought so. Thanks for filling me in on how it works down there. Finding these trucks that far south cant be all that easy. But an enthusiast such as yourself will figure out a way. Enjoy it brother.