New Raptor owner Atlanta Ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome @Woody W . I moved to the Atlanta area last year and have been looking for a good shop as well. I haven't had much luck so far but scheduled some work next week with AllSouth AutoSports in Buford, GA. They came highly recommended so I'm having them install new shocks and brakes for me.

Reaction score
Welcome! Beautiful truck!! I purchased used and it has KM3s. I dropped all the way down to 34/32. I’ve seen a drop in MPG of 0.5, but has been well worth it to have the improved ride. These tires don’t have a ton of life left, though, so I wasn’t afraid to experiment. When I replace I’ll start at stock and ease my way down to make sure the wear pattern doesn’t get off. If you find a place in North Georgia to get her off-road a little bit let me know. I’m a daily driver, so some weekend warrior opportunities would suit me well.

OP
OP
Woody W

Woody W

Reaction score
I run 36 front 34 back brought it down from 42 nice ride and better grip I have rigid fogs on mine went with radiance so I can run them on street with nobody high beaming me back Got them from Ford performance guy on site installed my self so many things you can do tune should be near top of your list
I like the ford lights as they have the different lights, sae (street legal) fog and spot. Which would be the best..they are 1k but found for 800 but alas i would have to do the install which i would destroy the truck..lol. Anybody in the Atlanta area that could be recommended you be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Woody W

Woody W

Reaction score
Welcome @Woody W . I moved to the Atlanta area last year and have been looking for a good shop as well. I haven't had much luck so far but scheduled some work next week with AllSouth AutoSports in Buford, GA. They came highly recommended so I'm having them install new shocks and brakes for me.
Let's stay in touch as a good garage will be nice to have access to.

OP
OP
Woody W

Woody W

Reaction score
Can you guys let me know if this is acceptableIMG_6096 (002).jpg IMG_6097 (002).jpg IMG_6098 (002).jpg IMG_6099 (002).jpg for a new raptor. Less than 100 miles when purchased and built in 2/2020. Bought 9/2/2020

Brett 2019

Reaction score
Nice good looking truck. Did you find your tie downs, like one of the previous answers stated mine were under back seat along with special (?) funnel in case you need to pour fuel in. That rust especially on the muffler doesn’t look acceptable to me. Got my fog/spotlights from a vendor on this site, was fairly easy to install since most of the wiring Ford already did along with putting the switches up near your sunglasses holder.

OP
OP
Woody W

Woody W

Reaction score
Nice good looking truck. Did you find your tie downs, like one of the previous answers stated mine were under back seat along with special (?) funnel in case you need to pour fuel in. That rust especially on the muffler doesn’t look acceptable to me. Got my fog/spotlights from a vendor on this site, was fairly easy to install since most of the wiring Ford already did along with putting the switches up near your sunglasses holder.
Thanks for you reply..hadn't had a chance to look..but will later today - regarding the tie downs. Went to look at a few raptors this morning - one was a 2019 - all new and they had "surface rust" as well but not to the extent of mine.

BigJim

Reaction score
My Raptor has 2700 miles and is a 2019 built late in the year. It looks like new under the truck. Zero rust on the exhaust. Not sure if yours is normal or not.