New Raptor owner Atlanta Ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi..new to Raptor and F150 family. Located in Atlanta and does anyone have a good garage to recommend for aftermarket mods. 1st will be front bumper lights. I like the rigid, SAE, Flood and spot, 3 light set up. Any other recommendations. Also thinking about either spot or flood for rear lights. Oh yeah mine came with the tire pressures at 48 psi. A little high..not to mention a very rough ride. I am slowly reducing the pressure down to about 39-40 psi. What do you guys run for psi. Thanks
I run 44 psig all around, but others swear on 36/32 something like that.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#OneLessprius

I’ve been seeing a lot of the primer grey Raptors lately, are you going to paint yours? ;)

the bed pic is for the box link attachments, they should be in the truck.

Tire pressure is hotly debated here. The C range KO2’s are supposed to be set to 38psi by the door placard. If you look at some of the high mileage tires from some users here who have had to replace them and run close to factory PSI, the center wears out a lot faster.

Even for street driven, high speed (I’m talking highway, not competition) I think maybe 36 in the front is fine, 33-34 in the rear. You may want to experiment a little lower than that, depending on your driving profile. The Raptor Assault crew were recommending a little lower as I recall. If you’re going to be doing some higher speed off roading, definitely pay attention to your tire pressure as tire compliance is part of the suspension.

OP
OP
Woody W

Woody W

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Welcome and congrats. That is not a valve on the exhaust, and if that’s what your referring to. That’s is a weight to counter vibration in the system.

Enjoy that new Rig!
Thank you so much..that was bugging me! Have a great Day!!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Welcome and congrats. That is not a valve on the exhaust, and if that’s what your referring to. That’s is a weight to counter vibration in the system.

Enjoy that new Rig!
They still putting that junk on? They put one of those stupid things in the frame of the gen 1's too. Added weight and you still hear squeaks, lol

OP
OP
Woody W

Woody W

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#OneLessprius

I’ve been seeing a lot of the primer grey Raptors lately, are you going to paint yours? ;)

the bed pic is for the box link attachments, they should be in the truck.

Tire pressure is hotly debated here. The C range KO2’s are supposed to be set to 38psi by the door placard. If you look at some of the high mileage tires from some users here who have had to replace them and run close to factory PSI, the center wears out a lot faster.

Even for street driven, high speed (I’m talking highway, not competition) I think maybe 36 in the front is fine, 33-34 in the rear. You may want to experiment a little lower than that, depending on your driving profile. The Raptor Assault crew were recommending a little lower as I recall. If you’re going to be doing some higher speed off roading, definitely pay attention to your tire pressure as tire compliance is part of the suspension.
Thanks for your reply..at 48 it was like riding on rocks..so i will try and see how the stock 38+- feels. Will check the truck to see if any attachments were included..so far i can't find any..Thanks again and have a nice Day!

Frank R

Reaction score
I run 36 front 34 back brought it down from 42 nice ride and better grip I have rigid fogs on mine went with radiance so I can run them on street with nobody high beaming me back Got them from Ford performance guy on site installed my self so many things you can do tune should be near top of your list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47