New Raptor in Texoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LindsayEOD

LindsayEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the welcomes. I just spent the last 2 hours trying to learn all the buttons and nuances of my Raptor. It definitely has a lot more to it than I thought. Is there anyone from the Wichita Falls area on this forum?
I plan on heading down to Texas Motor Worx this Saturday or next to see what mod options I can justify.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I have been lurking here for a few months but wanted to wait to introduce myself until I purchased a Raptor. Well, she finally arrived today. It's a 2014 Special Edition SCrew. I have lots to learn and am going to try and not ask too many questions. Thanks for having me.

Congratulations and welcome, LindsayEOD! Gorgeous truck you have there. :)

Crystal

pacertom

Reaction score
Hey there...I know this is my very first post (just registered and saw the newbie section). But noticed you are on Texoma. I'm in Dallas but have a lakehouse there. PM me, curious to where and I can give you my 2 cents on mods...>Read alot on this forum and "the other"...

2011 SCREW 5 Star Tunes - AFE intake - Exhaust - Just the basics!