New Raptor in Phoenix, Az

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreggAZ

Reaction score
On July fourth I finally picked up a Raptor. Robert Horne Ford out in AJ had a terrain supercrew with 3,000 miles from a dealer employee. We worked out a great deal, and I have been enjoying it since.

Horne Ford was excellent to deal with, and there was no add ons, and the fees and taxes were reasonable out there.

Picking the truck up on the Fourth, we were running late to get to my Sister's in Prescott, for a bbq. We headed up I17, and came to a stop in Black Canyon City. It was the perfect opportunity to hit the dirt. We were able to hit the exit and get over to Maggie Mine rd, to Crown King road to antelope creek rd into Mayer. We gained an hour over family who waited in the delay, and had a great drive.

It happened again this last weekend when we had driven up to Cottonwood and Sedona, and there was a rollover south of Crown King rd on I17. We had to take 169 to Dewie to cut back to Mayer, and reverse our old route back to Phoenix, but it was again a great drive.

Me, I am a fabricator/ mechanic at All Ways Hot Rods, the Raptor joins our stable including my wife's BMW 1M ( I have a thing for flared fenders), my 72 Bronco that has been my daily driver for the last few years, a 61 Porsche 356, and a 48 Triumph motorcycle.

This forum seems like a nice place to hang out, and I look forward to joining in on some of the events.

Gregg Grisham
All Ways Hot Rods

the truck is a bit dirty after the last run on Sunday.
IMG_2459.jpg

This was the day we picked it up and stopped for lunch in AJ
IMG_2370.jpg

my bike and Porsche
IMG_0555.jpg

My Bronco
IMG_0045.jpg

tracyropem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck I'm up in Flagstaff just did the drive back way from Mormon Lake to Sedona last weekend it's a cool drive