New Raptor in MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shrinky

Reaction score
finally picked up my lightning blue 2018 raptor. I'll do pics later when it's not raining ;).

Loving it so far. It came with the carbon package which I would not have optioned but really the look of it. So that's a win. Love the hood graphics too. No issues moving it through boston traffic either. I wish it was a little louder. My last Ford was a 2011 Mustang with ford racing exhaust and procharger supercharger (plus some other 30K in mods) and I was somewhat hoping for a similar acoustic experience. At least there is no drone. Also the 10 speed automatic shifts rather poorly in traffic compared to the 9 speed in my GLS. Does Ford still do adaptive transmissions where it learns based on your driving/ traffic conditions? Maybe it will learn and calm down a bit. Those are the only minuses. Cannot wait to take it out west.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
Pictures. So it DID happen.

BTW, do you have any updates to the voice recognition system to account for not pronouncing “R”’s :)

I sympathize with Boston traffic, I’ve spent some time in it. Use sport mode.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a tcm update that might not have been applied to it yet. Will help with hard shifting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc