New phasers = power loss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
ok if you’re stock then unlikely the inlet tubes are an issue.

Good luck, hopefully a quick fix.

OP
OP
D

DBL7DS

Reaction score
Update. Tracked down previous owner via registration left in glovebox at dealer… said he never tuned it. Dealership said they did flash the computer. Which might explain lack of responsiveness from a stop. I dunno told them to keep it and do 60k and service tranny.

OP
OP
D

DBL7DS

Reaction score
Update. Tracked down previous owner via registration left in glovebox at dealer… said he never tuned it. Dealership said they did flash the computer. Which might explain lack of responsiveness from a stop. I dunno told them to keep it and do 60k and service tranny.

Meant to update. Kept it for another week. They inadvertently figured out front end slight grown and rattle. Check valve iwe.

OP
OP
D

DBL7DS

Reaction score
UPDATE

For the next person. Don’t like to leave threads incomplete.

Went to local shop that I’ve used for years for a flat tire. Started talking performance, phasers, etc with new guy that was a ford tech for years 20+. Said I need to make sure and do a throttle reset BEFORE KAM reset not just a KAM reset. He did both and truck is back to before phaser r&r. This make any sense?