Doppelganger - new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McDaddy0502

Reaction score
New member - first post, although have been leveraging the knowledge here in the forum for months.

Saw the post from @f33d and realized I had a doppelganger. I recently moved from a 22 Gladiator Mojave and bought a 2019 SCREW that is all stock. Had the Jeep less than a year a realized after a trip to Costco trying to fit toilet paper, Paper towels, bag of ice, and a week worth of food (had to use the bed, back seat, and the passenger seat) that it was not going to work for me. I took the Gladiator to the desert a few times and did the whole Mojave road. After a few trips to the desert in the Raptor there is no comparison, Raptor is way better. Just back from camping by Big Sur and drove the "old coast road" finished with a few new pin stripes, the raptor is definitely a wide vehicle in tight trails.

19 SCREW, Agate black with 90K miles.
Fully loaded 802A with carbon and raptor tech package. Concerned it is a lot of miles but all maintenance was done regularly, and cam phasers done at 70K miles. Probably need to service the shocks but most of the miles were freeway and they still feel pretty good. I did the Pano roof Maintenance that I found here on the forum and the roof still sometimes sticks open when I pop it up before sliding it to fully open.

Thanks for all the knowledge shared by members on this forum. #ITISNOTAPRIUS

Raptor side.jpg
Raptor and Tent.jpgRaptor and Tent side.jpgMojave.jpg

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

#ItsNotAPrius....... this......you'll fit in just fine
And

#BlackRaptorsMatter

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!! Is this truck purple????? Might have to hold my comment also. You say black BUT IS IT????

OP
OP
McDaddy0502

McDaddy0502

Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!! Is this truck purple????? Might have to hold my comment also. You say black BUT IS IT????
May have been the reflection of the red stool in the garage making it look purple .. Or was it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter