New Owner in Austin Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to FRF! Perhaps we'll see you at local events in the future.

Marshall@COBB

MGA

Reaction score
As it is only 3 yrs and 36K I would think you would not get your money back as you could be past the mileage in 2yrs. Having said that you don't know how it was treated previously and so it could give you some peace of mind in case you find those hidden problems the previous owner knew about - My thoughts

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude the orange accented seats are not bad after a while. Pipping would have been better like FX appearance package had...

harveyjr23

Reaction score
If you end up needing to replace the cam phase and it's covered it will be worth it. Just replaced mine last week with 57K on my 2018. Luckily it was covered under the 60k 5yr warranty

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes get the warranty! Just wait till ur closer to the additional 36 months before you start any modifications. Buying used is always a gamble, you don’t know how previous owner drove it. If it runs great and no issues for close to extended warranty miles then mod away.

OP
OP
Beaks

Beaks

Reaction score
Congrats!! Welcome to the club! Glad to have another one here in Austin..

I have a white one and live in South Austin. Maybe I will see you around sometime..

East 2nd Street for me! Been seeing a lot more lately, mostly gray and black.

Cheers.