New Owner Checking In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTPilot

Reaction score
Hi Gang! Proud new owner of a 2013 checking in here. Finally got around to taking a pic of it...as you can see it's been playing in the snow and muck here in Kansas...right at home!

Some mods already, thanks to the depth of available info here. I had the perch adj done, got some nice lights and bar installed and also intake, exhaust and tune done. All based on great feedback on this site.

I have the nasty noise coming from the front when 4wd is engaged and will have the dealer check it out on Wed. Seems ridiculous that a $50k truck would do this but we will get it sorted. Just takes money and time....Ford needs to address it tho.

Thanks all for a great site and we'll see you on the forum boards down the road.

Bj

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 46

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Where abouts in Kansas are you? Just picked mine up from the dealer here in Hutch on Sat. Not had a chance to get many pics or do any mods in this dang weather yet but will sometime.