New member Vancouver British Columbia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omoplata

Reaction score
Welcome! Going to Vancouver for a wedding soon, how is the driving in downtown Vancouver with a Raptor? I'm from Seattle and some of our parking structures downtown are not Raptor friendly! Thanks for any tips !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm more so in the valley. Figured having Vancouver in the headline would help Haha. @Brody Goble
I see a good amount of Raptors running around this area

I would expect that some under ground parking lots will not work. It's a tight fit everywhere downtown Van. I believe the Vancouver Convention Center parking is pretty good but again it's close Haha @omoplata

alcoolaid

Reaction score
Welcome! I’m in Vancouver as well.

As for parking downtown there are a handful of ground level open parking lots of height is an issue.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was doing donuts at stave yesterday
just back from california a week ago
a BC group trip to baja would be interesting
magnetic 2019 from cam clark richmond

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nicely done, the flats definitely have some spots for some of those. Just dont go play in the water Haha.
I agree, it would be fun to do a meet with all the Raptors down here as well, as I see them often enough (gen1 and gen2) @Peterb

Thanks for the welcome @alcoolaid ! Beauty of a rig you have and I see your setting it up for our type of terrain we deal with

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. IDK if the profile pict will keep you out of the ********* with us. You're still in the Prius contest and BTW, did I mention it was Soccer Mom Lavender?

Brody Goble

Reaction score
I'm more so in the valley. Figured having Vancouver in the headline would help Haha. @Brody Goble
I see a good amount of Raptors running around this area

I would expect that some under ground parking lots will not work. It's a tight fit everywhere downtown Van. I believe the Vancouver Convention Center parking is pretty good but again it's close Haha @omoplata

I’m super fortunate that I live in a building where I can get my truck into the underground. Borrowed a buddies to “test fit” before purchasing mine haha. When it fit, I thought to myself.. this is good news and bad news, I guess I’m buying a new truck now :rotflmao:

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's a little nerve racking when the sunroof is about an inch from scraping Haha. My buddies place is like that.

Haha, it's not a bad purchase tho.
But definitely feel it in the pocket.
Fuel must be a joy of a time living downtown (prices) @Brody Goble