New Member in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Husky44

Reaction score
Hello and very happy to have found this forum, even under bad circumstances.

I'm a retired lifelong Ford Truck owner and recently decided to buy a 2014 Raptor, always wanted one.

Bought the truck w/49k miles and the next day cranks but won't start. Found this forum during
my trouble-shooting. Anyway the trucks back at the dealer I bought it from hoping they can resolve the
issue.

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and hope you'll be on the road soon. Post pics when you can.

Rapt-up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are having an issue already Jeeze ! Hopefully the dealer will take care of the problem at no expense to you . There is a lot of great information on this site that can be a real education . Welcome and enjoy.

OP
OP
Husky44

Husky44

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcomes..

It's kind of a bummer being excited over having the Raptor overnight then having it towed to the Dealer.

Edit.. All repaired and back to 100%..

aDV3VbX.png

Last edited:

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GREAT looking truck, hopefully that minor hiccup is the only one you have. What was it, canister purge valve or fuse 27 or something else?

OP
OP
Husky44

Husky44

Reaction score
Thank you, runs like a top now.

The dealer that preformed the fuse 27 to 70 mod didn't solder the terminals.
Plus the fuel pump relay was bad.
I switched the relays and created another neighboring circuit problem prior to taking it in, oh well.

The carfax showed a local Ford dealer that did the original repair. I bought the truck from a Chevy dealer who
took it in on trade from the original owner.

All the service personal loved the truck and I got the sense that they we're hoping it would take longer to repair..

Anyway like the service manager said, it's an awesome truck and I love it.