New member in VT - old raptor..kinda

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

OP
OP
R

RustyRaptor

Reaction score
Wow great welcome! I drive a lot to fish and ski so I’ve got 120k on the clock. Definitely should have undercoated it 5 years ago..especially considering how little I like washing anything. I have absolutely zero mods pretty much aside from front mud flaps and a pedal commander, which I love cuz I’m kinda ocd about the feels. Which leads me to the mush bag master cylinder, uni worst brake feel I’ve ever driven aside from regenerative brakes. Recently drove a new 150 from enterprise on account of the coil incident and it was bite City, almost jolting based on what I’ve become accustomed to.

I’ve probably been lurking so long cuz really I always dreamed of mods but have been till now at a place in life where I’m focused on lots of other things.

Anyway #onelessprius I guess

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
What part of Vermont are you from? I was born in St Albans and lived in Bennington for a long time until we moved west. I recently upgraded to a gen3 and love it. You should definitely try a few out before you consider leaving the Raptor community. There is nothing I ask these trucks to do that they can't!