New member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zazumanny

Reaction score
Hi there guys new member here, I bought my 2022 Ford Raptor in December of last year, after trading my baby (mustang gt350) cus wife said we have kids now, I have to be a dad... lol anyways Super happy with my truck I love it. I’m from Phoenix Arizona! Just saying hello & wanted to ask if anyone here has installed the fiberwex wide fenders for the gen3. I recently purchased them and just wanted to ask how the installation was & fitment.

Attachments

• IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 17

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I too had a 2016 GT 350, but I spent too much time on the forums and was convinced it might catch fire or the engine was gonna blow up every time I drove it. I traded it at 11K miles, it was a fun car. I went to a Porsche and from a Porsche to two Raptors. I keep telling myself only a very small percentage of Raptors have the issues you commonly see on this forum. I bought a Gen 2 to flog on, just a little, and have a Gen 3 garage queen. I bet you don’t have any snow in ARizon right now.

OP
OP
zazumanny

zazumanny

Reaction score
Welcome, I too had a 2016 GT 350, but I spent too much time on the forums and was convinced it might catch fire or the engine was gonna blow up every time I drove it. I traded it at 11K miles, it was a fun car. I went to a Porsche and from a Porsche to two Raptors. I keep telling myself only a very small percentage of Raptors have the issues you commonly see on this forum. I bought a Gen 2 to flog on, just a little, and have a Gen 3 garage queen. I bet you don’t have any snow in ARizon right now.
Hey man I don’t even look at those threads about problems with the raptors, will look for them when I get them.. haha & man it’s over 110 most of the days here now. Those pics were taken up north by flagstaff Arizona.