New Member from the Upper Peninsula

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I don't own a Raptor yet, but I plan on purchasing one shortly after graduating in a few years. I've been a huge fan of the Raptor for about three years now, and this weekend I had an awesome opportunity to talk to 50+ owners during the SnoBall 500 rally. One of the guys recommended that I check out the forum, so here I am. Anyways, I have gotten behind the wheel of a Raptor once in the past. As a high school graduation present, my mom was able to get her hands on a Raptor for a day. It was a 2012 SuperCrew finished in Blue Flame (my favorite color) with a Roush exhaust. Best day ever!

Attachments

• Raptor 014.jpg
    Raptor 014.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 106

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!! The group from snowball must to have been raptor overload!!

Good luck with your future purchase, I'm sure there will be some more used ones popping up as we near gen2.

-Joseph Haynes

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the Mitten. Got your sights set high - CHECK. Graduating in a couple of years - CHECK. Taking the hard stuff and studying your ass off - REQUIRED. Saving lots of dough instead of blowing it on crap - REQUIRED. Wont be long now, keep kickin ass.

Attachments

• you-rock.jpg
    you-rock.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 53

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and GL with your plan! In a couple years you can find a nice, gen1 Raptor or be able to check out the new gen2. Nice place to be. And I agree with 6gun. Study hard, work hard and get a good job!!