New Member from Eastern PA, 2011 Supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I am in Harrisburg, would have sold you my crew with 65K miles.

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
I am in Harrisburg, would have sold you my crew with 65K miles.

Thanks for the offer but I was looking for an Scab.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Thanks everyone! Really like the truck so far. Big change from my 06 xlt haha. Just trying to get caught up on all the "extra" things that need to be done with this truck yet. But i'm weeding through the site and trying to learn what I can.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Thanks! I'm going to be looking into at least checking the nitrogen levels in the shocks shortly. Then i'm planning on doing the actual rebuild etc in spring once it's nice enough out I can use the other car. Just in case something goes wrong and I need to have the truck down a few days.

I'm assuming the perch mod is just moving it to the middle setting? Or is there something else I should be looking to do?

Nice looking truck there @Junk 2JZ. Are you missing your rear floor mat?

You probably want to check into doing the perch mod for your front shocks.

You are lucky, @Scrap man has a nice Raptor off-road park right across the state, over the PA boarder in Stubinville, OH. GLRE often holds events out there.

Later, @Yukon Joe

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I was looking for an Scab.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Thanks everyone! Really like the truck so far. Big change from my 06 xlt haha. Just trying to get caught up on all the "extra" things that need to be done with this truck yet. But i'm weeding through the site and trying to learn what I can.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Thanks! I'm going to be looking into at least checking the nitrogen levels in the shocks shortly. Then i'm planning on doing the actual rebuild etc in spring once it's nice enough out I can use the other car. Just in case something goes wrong and I need to have the truck down a few days.

I'm assuming the perch mod is just moving it to the middle setting? Or is there something else I should be looking to do?
Go to the thread "what did you do to your raptor?" go page by page which are 1509 standing as of today. a whole world of information. Be prepared to want to spend the money.

Before you go to this page, shred your credit cards and put a block on all your accounts. Have a ball

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
Go to the thread "what did you do to your raptor?" go page by page which are 1509 standing as of today. a whole world of information. Be prepared to want to spend the money.

Before you go to this page, shred your credit cards and put a block on all your accounts. Have a ball

Hahahaha sounds good! I'll have to take a look. already got strict instructions though that I can't go to crazy with the truck from the wife. Already have another toy, can't fall into the trap again haha