New in Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue blood

Reaction score
Hello all I’m new to the site but have had my first gen for about two years now. It is bone stock but I am ready to start with some upgrades. This truck has been on my radar since it’s conception but I could only financially reach it till recently. It is a good low miles example at under 80,000 miles. Looking forward to joining the conversations here.71EBF616-1CDA-4CB6-8140-A4B8FC11522F.jpeg 71EBF616-1CDA-4CB6-8140-A4B8FC11522F.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck. Dig into the threads and you will learn a lot on how to spend plenty of money in the truck. Enjoy.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't use mine for hardcore off roading, so to me the biggest difference is the advances in driving technology like adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, etc. I don't agree with all the complaints about no V-8 engine since this one has more hp and torque. I get about 18 mpg on the highway, 17 around town, whereas I used to get about 13-14 on the highway and 12 around town with my 2014. There is a little turbo lag, but then it takes off!

I put the Corsa Extreme exhaust on both, and I think the 2019 is a little louder during general driving situations. I regretted selling my 2014, and I was driving a 2018 XLT with the 5.0 litre V-8 but I missed driving and owning a Raptor and I wanted to get a new truck, which is the only reason I went with a Gen2. To me, both generations are awesome trucks and I would still be happy with my Gen1 if I had kept it.

Again, congrats on buying a great truck!