New in box OEM grill steering wheel and radiator shutter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I doubt you will stick around long enough to get 100 posts if you are not getting another Raptor. Also seems doubtful that you will pay the Supporting Member fee to bypass the 100 post rule. On the other hand, this thread has gotten enough traction that I'm sure you'll get some behind the scenes messages and may possibly sell your stuff. Good luck and sorry for the loss.

The MuffinMan

Reaction score
My steering wheel on my brand new truck had a small cut in it. The dealer tried to "repair" it and made it much worse. If you are still selling the wheel. PM me a price and I will get with my dealer to see if they're willing to pay for it. They said the oem one is 3k so they're "looking at all of their options"

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
My steering wheel on my brand new truck had a small cut in it. The dealer tried to "repair" it and made it much worse. If you are still selling the wheel. PM me a price and I will get with my dealer to see if they're willing to pay for it. They said the oem one is 3k so they're "looking at all of their options"
"all of their options"? I would hope that buying a steering wheel from someone on a discussion board is not one of their options for replacing the steering wheel that came damaged and then they made worse. They should be ordering a new one and sending you on your way.