New in box OEM grill steering wheel and radiator shutter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

calimoz

Reaction score
It’s insane that trying to help out another raptor owner by selling parts they might need for a lot less than they are going to have to pay a dealer is considered a ****** thing. The off roading community is all about supporting each other. Helping someone out when they’re broken on trail helping someone out when stuck, spotting on rocks, ideas for builds.

Attachments

• IMG_7541.jpeg
    IMG_7541.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7545.jpeg
    IMG_7545.jpeg
    358.1 KB · Views: 39

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s insane that trying to help out another raptor owner

You may be a saint. But we don't know that as what it appears you are doing is selling stuff for your own profit.

Akin to pulling up next to a stuck truck and saying "I'll tow you out for $100"

Now if you came here and got to know us and then had some stuff to sell...

Plus it's AGAINST THE RULES!!! You need 100 posts before you sell.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

Seriously, coulda just come in here, said mah shit was totalled, got some parts leftover, not getting another Raptor, don't know what else to do with it...

We get way to many folks sellin stuff especially trucks cuz 'they wanna help us out' or some durka durka scammer

And this

Akin to pulling up next to a stuck truck and saying "I'll tow you out for $100"

Plus it's AGAINST THE RULES!!! You need 100 posts before you sell.

shank_guru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And not a unique situation to this forum. I am a Mod on a different forum and our rules state 75 posts for B/S/T. I always tell folks to stay patient, enjoy the site and they'll reach the magic number in no time.