New Hood Decal from Shanghaismith

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm definitely different. I tend to be a less-is-more kinda guy, but I kinda dig these on a Raptor. Nice job!

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta remember that this truck is driven to High School by my 16 year old son. For him the decals are perfect. The more attention you can attract to yourself, the better.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that's pretty awesome to be driving a Raptor at 16. What is it about the Raptor that made you pick it for him?

AuPanda

Reaction score
That's the beauty of autos/trucks...you can make them their own. As long as he's happy they kick-ass!

Triheart7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it on the Black, I think that the white would look pretty cool too, but not sure how the Orange(or red) SVT would look on the Molten Orange truck.

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better brakes, side impact air bags, slightly higher, much wider, 1000 lbs heavier. Not to mention i wanted one so bad i could taste it, but i drive a company car and couldn't justify one for myself. Also, if i had gotten him any other type of truck, but the time he was 19 he would have installed a 6" lift and big tires. I've been down that route with his older brother, and didn't want to take that path again. I did keep my head about me and get the 5.4L engine.

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it on the Black, I think that the white would look pretty cool too, but not sure how the Orange(or red) SVT would look on the Molten Orange truck.

Larry offers the SVT in orange, red, black, silver, or blue. My experience has been that he'll change just about anything you want him to and send you a JPG before you order.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool Flounder. We weren't in a financial situation that would have allowed me to have a Raptor at 16, but even so the same reasons you gave are the reasons my Dad put me in an American made tank from the early '70s. That and it was something I could work on in auto shop, but primarily he wanted to have me in something that, as he said, "if the worst should ever happen, you're going to win."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc