New Shoes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well Yes and No. So I've been looking at all the options and checking out what other's are doing. 17's, 18's, 20's. Honestly I think an 18 would be the perfect street rim for our trucks. So I decided to stay with my rims but go black. Just too many shades of grey between my paint, the flare and the rim for me. I really like my stockers on the 2020 model so I went with powder coating. I had them coated for about $600 in Satin Black. Now the rings I went with a Satin LFG. I can always have them powder coated in Satin Black if I "tire" of them in LFG. One of the reasons I decided to do this is my tires were at 50% so I started looking. I ended up finding some 2018 Raptor take-offs with new tires that has 10k miles on them. I could knock out using these while mine were getting done then swap the tires onto my rims when done. All in all I'm happy with how it turned out. Here are the pics...dirty truck...don't care. I'll clean it eventually. Now I'll sell the 18's and my old tires and recoup some of my money.

Attachments

• 18 Rims.jpg
    18 Rims.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 33333.jpg
    33333.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 44444.jpg
    44444.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
OP
Shane361

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ended up selling the 2018 rims to a fellow Raptor owner on a FB group for $500 bucks. They were damn near MINT. He drove 6 hours to get them and drove straight back home after bsing for about 30 minutes. He got a GREAT deal. Funny thing is the wife and I were going within 30 minutes of him for a Cabin vacation end of the month but decided to do that in the fall and just go home and see family in Florida this month. Almost worked out for him!