New grill for Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A mod to the stock grill that has a retractable section in front of a 40" "behind the grill" light bar that can be activated off the same aux switch as the light bar... Like a '68 T-Bird... Now that I'd be all over.

matene4u.jpg

9yrepu5u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396196198.731188.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396196198.731188.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 181

V2iper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T-_rex Company made a Bitching front Grill that Said RAPTOR across it in place of FORD. I wanted it BAD. Guess what they had to stop making it Ford Motor Company came down on them for Copyright Infringement...So good luck with your idea!

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A mod to the stock grill that has a retractable section in front of a 40" "behind the grill" light bar that can be activated off the same aux switch as the light bar... Like a '68 T-Bird... Now that I'd be all over.

matene4u.jpg

9yrepu5u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree 100% tell me where to sign I'll take one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

ATI

Reaction score
Ipad dash

We're looking into this.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Damn we're a hard sell. I bet these guys are rethinking their whole plan by now.

DEFINITELY!!! But this is why we're here. We want to make a product you guys want. So far, we're looking into:

- iPad/iPhone integration
- flares
- fog lights/light bar integration

Sound about right to you guys?

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I like the 1st and 3rd one.

Thanks! But it doesn't look like we'll pursue the grill option. At least not in the current form/function.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Yes...we'll look into the snorkel as well !

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-01-2014 at 11:54 PM ----------

Do you guys have any interest in gauges or a gauge pod for the Raptor?

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you did a gauge pod for the raptor/f150 you would prob sell a lot of them. When I had a supercharged 2010 f150 I could not find any model specific gauge pods/pillar pods. Guages always look cool hanging from a window. There is a need for them. Trans temp, tank air press, eng temp, fuel press and afr if your sc.

I want a snorkel!!!!

Last edited: