New grill for Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the first one. But I think the only way to sell them would be to inter grate them with some type of light bar, like a 30" or 40". I also think it would need to stay true to the original design of the stock grill. Which is why I think I like the first one more it still has the little holes in it. I know rigid has a grill out that holds a bar, but I don't think it appeals to most because it looks to much like any other f150-f250 aftermarket grill. I know I see those mesh bland grills on trucks all the time. Idk it would be hard to get it just right.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of the video "what makes a Raptor a Raptor?".

It can go 100mph off road. Oh, and the cool grill.

Pass. :)

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting idea, but I don't like any of the OP designs. Don't really believe there will be much of a market for these, if any.

OP
OP
A

ATI

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! We've been designing high quality plastics for quite a long time and venturing into the exterior body panel world is new to us. We've built a reputation of working with shops to make sure we manufacture things that people want to buy so all this input is great.

I hope we continue to hear more from you so we can come up with something great for your trucks!!!

the guys at
Auto Tech Interiors
:devilfinger: