New Glass but what about inner fender liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On wiz1500 race truck they have all kinds of pics with fender flares before and after 35 them 37 then leveled and so on.

Ummm..that would be the KX250R Race Truck! LOL.

Thanks for posting the link to the G&P Racing build. (Grant & Patty Racing) Wiz is a great buddy and Co-Drives for the team and provides a ton of support.

To the OP question on the rear w 37". Have run them a lot, and three different brands of 37" and have not had problems with clearance in the back until we ran the Baja event and really beat the shit out of it. We ended up with some tread cutup on the rear tires from contact with the inner lip. Its on our list now to trim back. Should solve it and the cuts were not excessive. I will try and get some photos up on our thread.

Build sounds awesome. looking forward to seeing the pics.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm..that would be the KX250R Race Truck! LOL.

Thanks for posting the link to the G&P Racing build. (Grant & Patty Racing) Wiz is a great buddy and Co-Drives for the team and provides a ton of support.

To the OP question on the rear w 37". Have run them a lot, and three different brands of 37" and have not had problems with clearance in the back until we ran the Baja event and really beat the shit out of it. We ended up with some tread cutup on the rear tires from contact with the inner lip. Its on our list now to trim back. Should solve it and the cuts were not excessive. I will try and get some photos up on our thread.

Build sounds awesome. looking forward to seeing the pics.

Laying claim to ownership publicly I am..... Lmao..
Ok Ok "OUR" truck...how about that???? LMAO
Thanks for the comps my brother..

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Laying claim to ownership publicly I am..... Lmao..
Ok Ok "OUR" truck...how about that???? LMAO
Thanks for the comps my brother..

Just have Jill cut the check for your half of "OUR" truck, LMAO! you can drop it in the box with the bearings. LOL.:smile:
and your welcome, well deserved.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI unless you wanna pay over a grand I wouldn't bother calling Outlaw. RPG have some for $200. I have a set.

Umm I'm actually not sure how much Outlaws are but I would venture to say there is a BIG reason for the the price difference..
"If you have a 5 dollar head were a 5 dollar helmet"..

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know and I could buy a car for their price. Lol given it wouldn't be a new car, but still. I was on the waiting list for a set of the Outlaws until they let me know the official price. Oh, and the price has gone up since. Typically prices drop over a period of time... but not in this case. I would venture to say those are reasons it's not on the website.

"If you have a 5 dollar head wear a 5 dollar helmet"..

Lol yeah, but my head is equally as safe with a comparable helmet without a grand worth of "bling".

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dunno if your suppose to post stuff that would be damaging for a company... So, before I post the price I was quoted, I have ordered from Outlaw before and they have matched competitors prices. I've had trouble with getting that service from another vendor who's a member of this forum. However, that company recently sent me an item with free shipping due to shipping taking a metaphorical year and a day on something else I ordered. You may on may not know who I'm referring to. Basically I'm trying to cover all bases and not step on any toes too hard without checking be sure the booboo doesn't hurt lol. I just found paying more for inner fenders than the price of the entire fender installation itself ridiculous.

... Most recently I was quoted approximately $1,500.

Last edited: