New Gen1 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jamie R

Reaction score
Thanks guys ! I like the old raptor a lot !
To the parts guy, I’ll check out what all y’all have, I have some modded rides in a 20’ gt500 , 93’ notch back, and a 03’ lightning. Me and son went and picked the raptor up this week and we drove our super duty raptor lol, I have a 20’ tremor super duty. I always liked the gen1’s and was close to getting one when they were new but didn’t, when we found this 14’ one owner with 21k miles I had to get it cause finding a low mile gen1 is tuff. My wife likes the bead lock option wheels so I’ll be grabbing a set from a member on here, I really actually like these stock wheels but I guess we’ll see what the truck looks like with the beadlock wheels in the near future. Thanks again and I really like this gen1 a lot !!

Jamie R.
14’ gen1

No Brakes

Reaction score
OP I have a set of '13 takeoff OEM bead locks that I won't be needing. Have you secured some already? What region are you located in?