New Gen 2 Front Bumper from ADD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have any trouble with the the skid plate bolts?

Yup!! Too short to go through the bumper and the stock skid plate. I had to go buy some longer bolts. I noticed in the instructions that their truck didnt have that stock plate on it so wondering if they thought those short bolts would work.

Hopefully ADD sees this and will fix this for future kits.

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup!! Too short to go through the bumper and the stock skid plate. I had to go buy some longer bolts. I noticed in the instructions that their truck didnt have that stock plate on it so wondering if they thought those short bolts would work.
How did you tuck away that rubber above the bumper?

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine! I can’t believe how insanely well packed it was. Hopefully I’ll get it on in the next week or 2. Tip the 2019 looks great btw!

B79542AC-3A32-4BF0-883D-0E7C14731AFB.jpeg

Sleepy996

Reaction score

Hopefully ADD sees this and will fix this for future kits.

Installed mine yesterday as well and had to run out to Lowes to buy longer bolts as well. Easy correction for ADD moving forward. Other then that the install went smooth and couldn't be more straight forward.

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys use the 2.5" bolts for the ACC relocation bracket? They seem way to long.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday as well and had to run out to Lowes to buy longer bolts as well. Easy correction for ADD moving forward. Other then that the install went smooth and couldn't be more straight forward.
What size/length is needed? Maybe I'll go grab some before I even get my bumper.