New Gen 2 Front Bumper from ADD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, squadrons are the same size a rigid duallys here: 2019-ford-raptor-bumper.jpg

Can’t decide on my light configuration for this bumper. I have 6 Squadron pros, 2 white spots, 2 white combo driving and 2 Amber combo driving. Thinking of putting the ambers on the outside followed by the white driving and spots in the middle. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been thinking about this myself. I was thinking not doing amber and just buy amber covers when you need amber >> https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/squadron-rock-guard-amber.asp

This route gives you 6 clears when you need it and make any of the clears amber when you need it.

Can’t decide on my light configuration for this bumper. I have 6 Squadron pros, 2 white spots, 2 white combo driving and 2 Amber combo driving. Thinking of putting the ambers on the outside followed by the white driving and spots in the middle. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed 2 yesterday with my buddy, fit and finish was great, installing the acc bracket was the hardest part. had to mcguyver one kit because the acc kit was missing the drill template/washer, both trucks probably took about 5-5.5 hours to install. one is running a 20" Baja onx6+ other is running a 20" Baja onx6.

45636744034_923e55dcff_b.jpg

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2dCDBak]46359705041_1e5c6f51a3_b.jpg

44542950360_70d6fc3e37_b.jpg[/url]

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed 2 yesterday with my buddy, fit and finish was great, installing the acc bracket was the hardest part. had to mcguyver one kit because the acc kit was missing the drill template/washer, both trucks probably took about 5-5.5 hours to install. one is running a 20" Baja onx6+ other is running a 20" Baja onx6.

45636744034_923e55dcff_b.jpg
Is removing the grill necessary or just easier? I dont have ACC so I dont have to relocate that.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is removing the grill necessary or just easier? I dont have ACC so I dont have to relocate that.

you only need to remove the grille to relocate the acc sensor, if you do not have tech package you only need to remove the bumper, that would take maybe 1-1.5 hours, it's fairly straightforward.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you only need to remove the grille to relocate the acc sensor, if you do not have tech package you only need to remove the bumper, that would take maybe 1-1.5 hours, it's fairly straightforward.

Good to know. Thanks. Do you need to install the lights before the bumper gets mounted or is there enough room to squeeze your hands in there to mount and do wiring? I have the 6 BD squadrons to mount and wire so was just curious. My bumper is to be here tomorrow so hoping this is just a 1 person install.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks. Do you need to install the lights before the bumper gets mounted or is there enough room to squeeze your hands in there to mount and do wiring? I have the 6 BD squadrons to mount and wire so was just curious. My bumper is to be here tomorrow so hoping this is just a 1 person install.

add recommends installing before. you might be able to drop the skid plate opening to access the lights but we did it before. it might be kind of hard to reach since you’re doing 6 so it might be hard to reach. we didn’t take off the skid plate access panel so i’m not sure how much room there is.