New Gen 2 Front Bumper from ADD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have issues with the lower bolts, just pushed the skid plate and got the bolts to seat fine, we did 2 bumpers at the same time and had the same results

Did you guys use the 2.5" bolts for the ACC relocation bracket? They seem way to long.

it did seem way long, both of the ones we did we used the shorter ones that were provided, not sure if it was for the other model f series trucks, it did take a little work to get the smaller bolts to thread on but we got it to work. by far the hardest part of the kit is to install the damn acc bracket lol.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rotate it! :)

add-pro-bolt-on.jpg

Just got mine! I can’t believe how insanely well packed it was. Hopefully I’ll get it on in the next week or 2. Tip the 2019 looks great btw!

View attachment 116726

Sleepy996

Reaction score
What did you guys do with the rubber flap housing that drops down in front of the intercooler ? Did I miss a step on the install.

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I folded it back on itself and tucked it under the radiator. The grill, once installed, will hold it in place.
They do not specify anything in the instructions.