New from Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVO 85

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just got back from picking up my truck! I made the trip from Portland to Montana to get it since they gave me a good deal and I had the week off. I traded in my poor old 2002 F150 for it and I don't even know how these things share the same name. The drive was a bit sketchy in the old truck but zero issues in the Raptor.

As for what's been done to it, for some reason the 3 grill marker lights are gone, along with the factory sub. Why someone would take that out beats me. It's got some sort of aftermarket exhaust, K&N CAI with hopefully a tune but no hand held unit so I'm not sure. Some sort of aftermarket wheels with Cooper tires on it.

It's got just over 96K on it after my 750 mile drive home and runs like a champ. Being a mustang guy, I was really impressed with the power! Since I spent most of the last three days driving I only have a couple pics but here they are

2015-12-28%2019.15.16_zpscd7xl8sf.jpg

2015-12-292008.40.48_zpsbgch0iwj.jpg

1bf90c46-71c3-4727-8421-07f66fffbd7a_zpsbiq1agib.jpg

01_zps9pa3weqm.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

And not that I care but I did get 16 MPG on the way home doing between 70-80 MPH with about 100 miles in 4x4 mode due to some nasty passes

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Excellent color choice for Portland. Always dirty color is a pretty popular choice.

I am also from Portland. Hit me up when you want to go run the beast. There are a couple of guys on here that are pretty close that come down from Seattle on occasion and sometimes I go up there, just depends on the run and company.

Also if you want to get into some factory beadlock wheels let me know.