New from NH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDoberman

Reaction score
Hi All,
I’m Scott, from NH and I recently purchased a 1-owner 2010 6.2L Raptor. All I can say is that I am in love with this truck! I’ve run Toyota’s and Jeeps in the past but I will never look back after driving the Raptor. I don’t need to tell you all so I won’t even go into details. I previously built a 2007 JK Rubicon which I sold to buy the Raptor and within one week I’ve had more comments from people on the street/parking lots/etc, than I ever did in the JK.
I’ve always taken my vehicles off-road and built them to be protected and more capable and the Raptor will be no exception. It’s a little wide for most of our class 6 roads so it may be a while before I subject the Raptor to scratches. It’s too nice looking at the moment! I’ve only added a Superwinch epi 9.0 with Viking off-road synthetic line on a SDHQ winch plate to start. I’d like to eventually look at a WSI light bar and some fog, reverse, aux lights but that’s it on the list for the immediate future.
Looking forward to catching up with other Raptor forums and learning some fixes/mods/etc. Thank you, Scott.

Previous 2010 JK with 2.5" lift, 35" Tires and a bunch of mods:
JK_.jpg

2004 Tacoma 3.5" lift and a ton of mods:
TacoENHRun.jpg

New to me 2010 6.2L:

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 38

MattyO

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! What part of NH are you in? I was born in Manchester and lived next to the Merrimack down on Brown Ave. as a kid. I miss it, but I don't miss the shoveling.

OP
OP
NHDoberman

NHDoberman

Reaction score
Sorry, I mean *other forum members, not other forums!

I'm about 10 minutes north of Portsmouth, NH. Great area but yes, snow will be here soon unfortunately.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Scott, Welcome, I bought my Raptor in 2011 at Bill Dube. So, I'm in your area occasionaly. If you have wheeled in NH recently with your jeep, you prob know my brother in law. J Walsh from Portsmouth. Looking forward to seeing one more Raptor on the road. Tim

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice JK... My sister is a Jeep girl. I've tried to transform her into a Raptor owner, but didn't work.