New from Knoxville

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaved Ice

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I bought a 2019 802A SCREW about a week ago. I have owned a bunch of 4x4s over the years. My last few vehicles have been Power Wagons and Jeep Wranglers. Chrysler rubbed me the wrong way with a problem 2018 lemon wrangler they eventually bought back. I decided to look into a Raptor. So far, I really like everything about it. I am here to learn and get to know like minded people.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! A lot of very friendly and educated people browsing these forums and are very happy to help with any questions you may have (not me I don’t know sh*t). But anyway happy to have you here!

P.s. before smurf post a gnarly picture of a Prius, we need to see pictures of the truck ;)

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m late to this one, but searched Knoxville and found it. Congrats on the purchase.

I’m actually in Knoxville too. There are a couple others around here but not a ton.

You got the exact color I ordered but I ended up getting impatient and now I have a Agate Black with Bronze VenomRex 602. In the North Knox area.

Any mods planned?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter