NEW Ford Raptor "Dead Pedal" Fabrication!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I note a single bolt hole. What does it bolt to, and does the bottom of the pedal simply rest on the floorboard?

The plan is for it to bolt to an existing stud on the firewall and then clip around the floor mat.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the plastic floor mat clips will be holding the bottom of the pedal from sliding forward?

There will definitely be no plastic involved. The one bolt will actually keep the thing in place very well, we are just working around the mats. You would have the option to drill it into the floor below the mat, or just let it sit.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There will definitely be no plastic involved. The one bolt will actually keep the thing in place very well, we are just working around the mats. You would have the option to drill it into the floor below the mat, or just let it sit.

If you hook that bolt in the firewall.....................that sucker ain't going nowhere!:head3:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting and am building my own. My design bolts solidly to three of the four bolts that surround the brake piston, features a hinge to facilitate cleaning and vacuuming, and will pivot out of the way for when you want to stretch out. Best of luck.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need for anything else because of the wait. I am working on the final touches of the release announcement and will be able to announce a price and other information as of Monday. SO, you STILL have to wait until Monday to find out about pricing and other details. There ARE a few details to be determined, like powder coating colors availability and matching gas and brake pedal covers. BUT, I will be releasing the pricing information and be ready to take orders for just the dead pedal itself in clear and black powder by Monday. So please bare with us just a few more days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc