NEW Ford Raptor "Dead Pedal" Fabrication!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man you guys are certainly on the right track. I had dimpled pedels on my vette as aftermarket stuff. I can tell you you really do not get much resistance versus a rough service. They were just about the same to me.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pricing and availability will be determined once the manufacturing process has been nailed down from start to finish. They have an idea now about the hard parts, but they are also taking into consideration the number of requests for different features and colors/finishes. To provide a guesstimate now would be premature and possibly disappointing once the actual pricing is determined. To provide the absolute best quality product, all factors and suggestions are being taken into consideration. Please bare with the designers while they make sure that the product provided, once available, will be second to none in design, functionality and quality while meeting our needs and custom design desires.

No product rushed through design will ever stand the test of time. No wine should be served before it's time...

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for an order whenever it's ready.

Don't over think it, in the words of General George S. Patton Jr., "A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future."

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I note a single bolt hole. What does it bolt to, and does the bottom of the pedal simply rest on the floorboard?