New contest coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Alright so I've decided to hold a contest for users with an iPhone, iPod touch, or an iPad. There will be several trivia questions, and the prize will be either the forum runner app, or the tapatalk app. The forum has just recently been added to said apps and makes browsing and posting on the forum a lot easier.

Any comments or questions?

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
I'll look into that lol

I got iTunes money and I can gift apps. That's the only thing that made me think of this. I'll look into other devices as well though.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably going To get an android device. But atm I use an iPod touch. It is swaying me to get an iPhone though. Such a smooth operating system.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an android phone and love it but I can only see Iphone getting even bigger now that they are finally on Verizon. My only problem with it right now is you know they will be coming out with a 4g version soon and I'm not going to pay $700 for a phone that will be outdated in a few months.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
Ya my service provider up here is finally getting HSPA+ so we will get the newest iPhone. We do have it on a different provider but service where I live out In the sticks is ******

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I just got the newest galaxy s phone, and before my 30 days was up, i went back to have them take it back so I can use my upgrade on the iphone. I would just keep my bb storm until then. But the guys all said, they worked att and verizon with iphones and the androids, and like the androids much better. There are more free apps in the android market. IDK he said since my phone came out like 2 days before I bought it, and has the new something fancy crazy screen, and the newest updates that I would like it much better.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
The galaxy screen is pretty badass. The iPhone 4 is better. Higher res etc.

Anyone know if I can send money to android accounts with paypal?