New Colors for 2023 - Avalanche Gray and Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree the color palette is not very good or diverse but I (you) only need to like one. I couldn't get on board with any of the 22 colors so I told my dealer I wanted to wait until 23 to see if liked any of the colors. I'd love to replace my Avalanche gray 17 with a 23 in the same color. According to the poll it looks like I'm not alone.
Keep both. haha
There's a guy around here with a white gen1 and an avalanche gen2. But an avalanche gen2 and gen3 would be awesome.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For anyone really wanting to see the Azure Gray, a ton of the new Super Duty videos on YouTube showcase Azure Gray.

Here's one under studio lighting:

Here's one with a lot of outdoor shots in the beginning and again starting at 8:47:

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That super duty is nice watched it last night seems more luxury than my 140k Audi S8 inside. Almost making me second guess my Raptor R.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if I love the AGM or not. I have that and Avalanche ordered and glad the Avalanche got a build date first