New Colors for 2023 - Avalanche Gray and Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike91

Reaction score
I thought so too, but Nah it’s avalanche….my dad just bought a ranger confirmed it on window sticker avalanche and parked my 17 next to it, same damn color….apparently ford thought it would be cool to make special edition ranger 750 avalanche, forest green and sand.

OK, I did not know that. All of them I saw were Cactus. Glad they are bringing avalanche back, best color ford ever did. Wife gonna over rule me and we will get the Azure color if our 2023 comes through. Will have to find a 2017 gt350 to get my avalanche fix

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any idea on new features for the MY23? I'm pretty sure the Gen 2 got a major upgrade in its 3rd year. Seems like with this Gen you get less every model year.
Given that I don't think they originally planned to ship in 2021, and that they didn't ship very many, and that they are on track to not ship many in 2022, I'm expecting the refresh in MY24. But I'm wrong a lot. :)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Given that I don't think they originally planned to ship in 2021, and that they didn't ship very many, and that they are on track to not ship many in 2022, I'm expecting the refresh in MY24. But I'm wrong a lot. :)

I really don't think there will be any refreshes to any existing model for a while. Ford seems to have their hands full with all the new models and trims they thrown out there over the past few years.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the color palette is not very good or diverse but I (you) only need to like one. I couldn't get on board with any of the 22 colors so I told my dealer I wanted to wait until 23 to see if liked any of the colors. I'd love to replace my Avalanche gray 17 with a 23 in the same color. According to the poll it looks like I'm not alone.