Highlighted posts from Friday, May. 21, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 269 views
GCATX said: I figure some oil is getting past a seal somewhere while the seal is cold, maybe it seals up when it heats up and expands. Maybe the oil is sitting in the exhaust somewhere and ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 82 views
Caleb Sousley said: The last few days around the same time at my local gym my truck alarm has went off falsely. When I go look at the Ford pass app it says vehicle intrusion both times? Any ideas ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 81 views
wkasak_17Raptor said: I know this may not be too popular but has anyone found an exact or close match to the factory gunmetal grey color for the bumpers/fender flares in a vinyl wrap? Looking for a ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 51 views
SamIAm said: Anyone know of a good installer in the Sacramento area? Looking to have a full system installed and prefer someone who is knowledgeable, and a perfectionist , I want it to look ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 47 views
DINOZR said: About 1/10 times I start the truck, CarPlay doesn't connect. I've often tried restarting my phone, but I think the problem is on the head unit side. The only way I've found to ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 141 views
Richiemitchell said: Hello all, Been on this forum for years and looking forward to the day when I could finally purchase one of these amazing trucks. I have been fortunate enough to drive both generations ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 70 views
Hilbilly Jack said: Anyone else have to replace the resistor for the blower motor? I've got no blower and both relay and fuse are good. Mine has climate control so I'm suspicious of the resistor. ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 156 views
Sweetlou1182 said: I'm able to gas it now and have good pickup with no wrenches or a CEL. its still throwing a code but not one that throws a light. I keep throwing P05B0 - active grille sensor position. ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 2 posts * 177 views
Ron Lanza said: Just installed my customized metal Raptor badges on my hood. Got the idea from the 2021!! Gray matches the fender flairs and red matches the ford performance plate in the door ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 101 views
FordTechOne said: The most efficient way to repair it is to cut out the damaged section of wire and then solder and heat shrink in a new piece. To make it easier you can obtain a pigtail from the ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...