New BFG Baja T/A 35" "Project" Tread (DOT)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I my be wrong, No TPS in the spare?

Hey if you get the tool you could ship it to other members once done.
What is tool price?

OP
OP
R

Ronky

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure. It's probably in the manual somewhere. I was also thinking of deflating the spare to 41 lbs, make the differential 6.

That tool's only like $35 on eBay. At that price point, each member should buy his own! But honestly, the truck should have come with it. I think the SuperDutys do. To me, holding that little device by each tire makes a helluva lot more sense than letting air out, while waiting for a honk of the horn. No shit, that's the instructions in the manual ... Get into learn mode and start letting air out until the car beeps. F-that.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll never use any other tire but my BFG Baja's. Got the KRT Race Only. Went from two spares to one for a reason. Terrible in the rain and snow, but the dirt is where I care. Was very impressed on how they wear on the street as well.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll never use any other tire but my BFG Baja's. Got the KRT Race Only. Went from two spares to one for a reason. Terrible in the rain and snow, but the dirt is where I care. Was very impressed on how they wear on the street as well.

Thanks for the info.