New Banned Camp Member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's how it goes:

A couple of days ago I responded to a thread calling me out concerning my Roush CAI (some of you know the story). I posted a link to Roush's website in one of my post. Then went to submit another post and the whole thread had been deleted.

I contacted He Sux because hE-So-sAD and asked him what the deal was, basically "what gives?" I was given a BS answer that it was an accident that occurred while he was moving threads around. Thanks to people on this forum I know it is BS.

This morning I logged on OVER THERE with no problems. Went to post a response to someone who had SYNCed their iPad to the system and now all my post must be approved by a moderator.

I have no PM capabilities at all...probably a good thing or someone would have received an earful.

Basically all my privileges have been stripped, so I am now a lurker apparently.

It just ****** me off that they, OVER THERE, have sunk so low by doing this.

So, the good news:

I use photobucket for all of my images, even the images for the secondary USB installation and SYNC USB relocation mods. So from here on out people will have to visit this site to get the appropriate information on these mods. The links on this forum may be down temporarily until I fix the file names.

Okay, I'm done. This is awesome. Oh, THEY suck.

P.S. I want a shirt Dan

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Scott...

YoureBanned.jpg

You're now a full fledged member of Banned Camp. Here's your t-shirt:

BandCamp06.jpg

Congratulations! Not everyone gets to go to Banned Camp all year long!

OP
OP
N

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, knew I could count on you for the t-shirt.

All USB mod posts have been updated. HOORAY!!!

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Well Scott, you're not the only one. Looks like my time finally came as well.......I'm having the same issues you are. My name is there but it won't let me see my profile or pm's and it won't let me post. Myvaginehurtz just banned is top two posting members, what an idiot. And I literally didn't do anything to get banned.....except join here of course.

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well do not take any of this crap personally. Easad obviously has personal issues that are counter productive to his buisness. I hope our fearless leaders here will take this as an opportunity to go get his advertisers. All they have to do is check out this site and they will realize that the other site is driving away potential customers. Take advantage of this situation Gentalmen. I will step down from my soap box now! LOL.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If You Build It They Will Come

around-the-world.png

SVToffroad.com is built for the long haul and as we continue to do things right this website will be the only place that Raptor owners and fans will want to come to. We're ALL building this global community and it's what we started doing over there but we weren't ALLOWED to continue.

Z's loss is our gain. We've even told Z what they're doing wrong and yet Z continues because they're sliding down a slippery slope like a runaway snowball. Their snowball is building fast as it flies downhill. Don't get in Z way!

Once the snowball finally comes to a rest this will be the picture (where is everybody?!):

snowball-771214.jpg

I've got 3 words:

look-out-below.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well do not take any of this crap personally. Easad obviously has personal issues that are counter productive to his buisness. I hope our fearless leaders here will take this as an opportunity to go get his advertisers. All they have to do is check out this site and they will realize that the other site is driving away potential customers. Take advantage of this situation Gentalmen. I will step down from my soap box now! LOL.
I hear ya. And there's no doubt ESAD deserves everything that's coming his way, including the loss of corporate support.

But, just as we did not steal members, we will not steal his vendors. You guys found us. They'll find us too (already started). We're going to continue doing our thing, and the details will continue to work themselves out.

I never set out for this to be a competition. Tried to avoid it actually. But ESAD was hell bent on making it one... and now he's gone one, bigger than he can handle :) I just don't see any need to change our formula for success, by letting the likes of ESAD drag us down to his level.

So, lets carry on! Only good things ahead for all of us. Can't wait! :cheers:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I hear ya. And there's no doubt ESAD deserves everything that's coming his way, including the loss of corporate support.

But, just as we did not steal members, we will not steal his vendors. You guys found us. They'll find us too (already started). We're going to continue doing our thing, and the details will continue to work themselves out.

I never set out for this to be a competition. Tried to avoid it actually. But ESAD was hell bent on making it one... and now he's gone one, bigger than he can handle :) I just don't see any need to change our formula for success, by letting the likes of ESAD drag us down to his level.

So, lets carry on! Only good things ahead for all of us. Can't wait! :cheers:

That's why I love this site, J. No chicken-**** games.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Don't know if Frogslinger knows yet, but looks as if he's in the camp now too. He's eliminated all the guys who helped build that forum for the past 8 months now. I'm with you J, let this be the bigger site!