New Banned Camp Member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF so now I have he same symptoms of the virus that is he sad What a di(kless move all I have done is posted on here a few times who the F*ck does he think is going to be on his forum from now on... Only the moderators who post useless drivel and have no business on a SVT forum because they drive ****boxes even if I'm not banned for life i will never know because I won't look back on that clown show of a site

OP
OP
N

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh...doesn't matter, I like this forum better anyway...not as much whining and multiple threads about the same thing...well, except for BANNED CAMP. :)

OP
OP
N

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm just a little pissed just found out

Sorry dude. You posted quite a bit over there (not a bad thing)...it's just guilt by association.

Be like a duck with water, just let it roll off your back.

Maybe Dan will give you a "Banned Camp" t-shirt too. :)

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol it's funny I guess I could have put more time into the site there but I'm glad I didn't of course I didn't post for four months because I was in ranger school what's sad is I checked out the forum on a eight hour pass that's how bad I wanted info on the truck and then to come back and get banned
I WANT A SHIRT!!! Lol and then i want to punch he sad in the throat

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You ever hear the expression "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will see every problem as a nail"?

That's our guy - a tool with a hammer :D

hammer.gif

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
'then i want to punch he sad in the throat '

Go get him, Ranger!:salute:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK SPS, you paid your dueZ and you waited long enough. Here's a shirt just for you. Enjoy!

BandCamp06.jpg
[/IMG]

AuPanda

Reaction score
Big J, I agree with your sentiment completely, but........ it's one thing to be an idiot and ban the posters that bring life to a forum, but it really ****** me off the disrespect he shows members of the military with his childish behavior.

Maybe this summer, when all of us in education go on two months of unpaid leave every year, I can make a documentary film on banned camp.