New 23’ Azure Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dtrain

Reaction score
I’m sure I’ll get the call that it was “rolled over” and it’ll get built sometime next year. I asked if they could remove the graphics package and the dealer said because it had a window sticker and VIN I couldn’t, but that did not say it wasn’t possible. Is there a workaround to not have them install it?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m sure I’ll get the call that it was “rolled over” and it’ll get built sometime next year. I asked if they could remove the graphics package and the dealer said because it had a window sticker and VIN I couldn’t, but that did not say it wasn’t possible. Is there a workaround to not have them install it?

Yes. You peal them off after you take delivery.

adolfoarias

Reaction score
I’m making the leap from a 21’ Ram Rebel and placed my deposit for a 23’ Raptor (35) Azure (dealer ordered) at MSRP. Dealer says it’s still in production. Any thoughts on when it will come in with 24’s now being ordered? Is it worth the leap?

View attachment 425887
Just ordered an azure grey 23 raptor also on July 25. Built september 22. Not even two full months later. Which blows my mind. Its en route to the dealer and i should have it by the end of the month delivered to my house in las vegas.