‘23 Azure Raptor at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the azure gray color on the raptor may I ask? I really want an avalanche gray one, but I have a chance to get a 37 package azure for msrp. If anyone has a lead on an avalanche 37 at msrp would greatly appreciate it.
its better in person, in pics it looks almost dull while in person it has a lot of metallic flake.

Hokiesean24

Reaction score
its better in person, in pics it looks almost dull while in person it has a lot of metallic flake.
Yep. Just cancelled my antimatter blue allocation and bought the azure when I saw it in person on the lot. I was surprised to see it in the sun. The metallic flake shook me, I thought it was a very flat color.

Oh, and also bought at msrp on the east coast.

Question

Reaction score
Do you guys think it’s worth the trouble to find a 37 if I can get a non37 the color I want? or get the 37 but not quite the color I want? Is the 37 worth it? decisions decisions haha

atxdronalist

Reaction score
Do you guys think it’s worth the trouble to find a 37 if I can get a non37 the color I want? or get the 37 but not quite the color I want? Is the 37 worth it? decisions decisions haha
It’s up to you and how much work you want to put into finding a 37 at your color and at your price. I waited and searched across several states to get the 37 I wanted in avalanche gray and I don’t regret it.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live 7 miles from the dealership where this Raptor is at in Keyser WV. (Timbrook Ford) I stopped a couple of days ago and looked at it. FWIW, I've bought many trucks along with two Raptors from them in the past. You will not be disappointed. They're good people. If you need a salesman, Ben Benedict is a great guy, however, they're all really good to work with. I recommend them.

ForeLeft

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I get compliments a couple times a week on Azure Grey.
As do I. I found 2 camps. Those that love it and those that hate it. They say nice things like its a unique color or they just say they hate it. Lol. But most seem to like it in person.