2023 Azure Gray w/ 37PP available at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 1…you pass on a bird in hand and 2…the problem with making arrangements for shipping is…
To much going on right now , I’m moving in 15 days , to another state , and also the state I’m moving to has no sales tax . Can’t buy this instance

ziggy2022

Reaction score
I’m mostly interested in the salesman and dealership for a future deal. If you could share that info privately that would be amazing. I’m waiting to see what the tech/interior updates are on the ‘24 F150 line. Got my Super Duty from Long McArthur Ford in Kansas, but they apparently sell most of their Raptors to a Hennessy person.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
And then that Hennessy person turns it into crap.
Exactly. I certainly have mixed feelings about it. Seems like they should have some sort of deal with Ford to allocate their own "Fleet" of Raptors without dipping into us measley civilians' pool of available order slots. Whatever - I am looking forward to September's reveal of the 2024 updates.