New 2020 LeadFoot SCREW with problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally joined the rest of you boys in getting the dream truck. Excited on the new Raptor but unfortunately already having issues! Its an 802 without the graphics, idk how y'all went for the $1700 graphics package haha they look rad but those are some $$$ stickers.

I traded in a wrangler JK and i have to say i do miss the Jeep wave haha and apparently the reliability.

Love the new truck and the leadfoot color but i got hosed and after only 1500 miles i am in a bone stock loaner F150 for the unforeseen future which is so brutal.

Some pics below of the new wheels but if you care to read about some of the issues ive had, chime in and let me know if you have any insight. Ive been told the dealership opened a case with "Ford Technical Assistance" due to a bunch of SYNC related and technical issues ive been having with the truck.

My issues thread: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2020-sync-3-issues-failure.74629/

full

full

full